First Capital University of Bangladesh is in a stage of development. Modern technology has given us access to the quest of knowledge allowing measurements and experiments that could hardly be dreamt a decade ago. Today the research-based university is moving away from its former preoccupation of knowledge building to 21st-century survival assault of technology-based skill workforce.
To the future students of Computer Science and Engineering make use of this time at this university to explore talents, seize the day every day at FCUB and absorb all the knowledge received from capable teachers. This is a crucial time in your lives you decide how you can navigate your journey in life and who you wish to be. I would like to implore our younger generation to keep in mind that in their future lives and carriers, it is imperative to remember that they have a duty towards their country and that they must incorporate social responsibility into their future endeavours. This will not only benefit them as individuals by building character but will benefit society as a whole.
- To generate new technical knowledge.
- To enhance quality in teaching-learning and research.
- To innovate technological knowledge to solving real-world problems.
- To create quality graduates with technological and practical understanding.
- To assist students in learning to think technically in order to understand and analyze technological phenomena in real-world thinking.
- To equip students with problem-solving, leadership and teamwork skills, along with a strong commitment to striving for the best possible academic achievements, maintaining a high quality of moral principles.
- To develop human resources with a view to serve society in a meaningful and sustainable way.
- Academic excellence
- Professional integrity
- Leadership development
- Diversity, respect and equity
- Creativity and innovation
- Communication and Networking
- Research Conduction.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cognitive Radio Network
- Network security
- Image processing
- Social Networking
- Natural Language Processing
- Facilitate flexible life
- Improve personal skill
- Connection-oriented community
- Serve new technology knowledge
- Programming club
- Networking club
- Cultural Activities
- Blood Donation club
- Study tour
Computer science is the study of technology. The department of computer science and engineering would constitute analytically and technically skilled and ethical human resource with global commitment and having a real world view with strong technological imagination. Thus, the overall objectives of the undergraduate curriculum are to equip students with in-depth knowledge about theoretical and practical contexts. The students of this department gain adequate insights into relatively permanent traits as well as the future trends in order to be competent citizens of a global village.